Bike Rave Postponed until next Friday 22nd May
Here’s some more details on (next) Friday’s Bike Rave from the Bike Rave Crew, so take note!
On Friday we will be meeting from 7:30pm at the Mission Bay reserve. From here we will leave around 8:15pm. We’ll have some spare glow sticks and lights to add some final touches to your bike. Best looking ride wins a sweet-as prize thanks to our friends at Hey Reflect’o!
Music: While we have some big speakers, please bring your own sound as well. We have partnered up with 95bFM to provide us with some cool tunes along the ride, so make sure that whatever device you bring can play old fashioned radio. (Dust off that old ghetto blaster!)
Supplies: There’ll be some food available at the end, but bring some snacks and “supplies” for along the way. You also might want to pack a little rain jacket, you never know :-)
NEED TO KNOW:
- We will have marshals in pink reflective jackets, with “CREW” on the back. If you have any questions on the day, ask them, they’re there to help. They’ll be helping keep you safe.
- We’ll be taking the foot/bike path from Mission Bay right to under the bridge. No worries about cars!
- There will be a few stops where we can chill or rave, and also to announce the competition winner.
- The event is completely free.
- Rain date is a week later, 22 May!
There’s be a few more snippets of news on the way, so keep an eye on on the FaceBook group or follow on Twitter: Bike Rave FaceBook Group Twitter feed! @bikeraveAKL Kindly sponsored by LesCykill http://www.lescykill.com/